The LGBTQ+ Center has a year-round calendar packed full of intersectional LGBTQ+ passive and active programs. Each month will address the vast spectrum of identities which fall within the lesbian, gay, same-gender-loving, bisexual, transgender, two-spirit, queer, questioning, pansexual, intersex, and asexual communities.
- First Floor Taylor Hall Open House
Join the IUPUI Multicultural Center, LGBTQ+ Center and Adaptive Educational Services for an open house! Get to know the different centers and their staff and services all while having fun!
August 28th, 10am - 2pm. First floor of Taylor Hall.
- The Abbey: Coffee with Faculty and Staff
The Abbey is a monthly program that invites faculty/staff/community members to share their stories with students. See this semester's dates below!
- Theater Thursdays
On Theater Thursdays we watch LGBTQ+ movies and have thoughtful and informative discussions about them. See below for a list of this semester's dates:
- JagPride WeekSave the date: JagPride Week will be happening April 2nd - 8th 2018!
- Lavender GraduationSave the date: Lavender Graduation will be happening April 5th 2018!
- Harvey Milk Dinner Information regarding the 2017 8th Annual Harvey Milk Dinner will be coming soon!