Key Programs & Services
The Multicultural Center provides an array of programs and services to enhance the value of diversity at IUPUI and the surrounding community.
Programs, Events, Cultural Heritage Months
• Cultural programs that are intersectional in their approach.
• Opportunities for faculty and staff to interact outside of the classroom/office.
• Facilitated dialogues about current events and issues.
• Weekly newsletter featuring campus and community news and events.
Peer Education Workshops
• Peer developed and facilitated diversity-related workshops led by trained undergraduate students.
• Topics include: introduction to multiculturalism at IUPUI, team building, defining your leadership style, intersections of identity, understanding privilege and more.
• Multicultural Leadership Empowerment Program – Program open to the IUPUI community. Includes workshops, programming, and a multicultural leadership portfolio.
• Customized diversity modules/workshops for IUPUI faculty/ staff, community organizations, businesses, etc.
• Norman Brown Diversity & Leadership Scholars Program is designed to engage and retain high ability diverse students committed to social justice.
• Inclusive Excellence emergency fund provides limited assistance to undergraduate students.
• MC Textbook loan program allows eligible students to borrow textbooks required for class.
• Charles E. Schell interest free loan provides assistance to students nearing graduation.
Check our calendars for current programming and other events.