Welcome to the Muslim Faculty & Staff Council
The Muslim Faculty and Staff Council (MFSC) seeks to connect, represent, and support IUPUI Muslims. We strive to provide an inclusive community as we recognize our diverse intersectional experiences, practices, and backgrounds.
- Create a welcoming, warm, and supportive Muslim community for faculty and staff on campus.
- Contribute to IUPUI campus diversity by engaging in meaningful conversations and offering resources about Islamic beliefs, practices, history, traditions, and the Muslim experience in America.
- Offer support and mentorship to Muslim students and the Muslim Student Association.
- Build bridges with various campus partners to advocate for understanding and mutual respect.
- Engage with the broader Indianapolis Muslim community to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion for the good of our campus, our city, our state, our nation, and our world.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.